Implement Business Intelligence
GoLive’s OBIEE team has the experience in end-to-end development and deployment of this BI platform, to meet all your Enterprise level Analytical and Reporting needs. From powerful Executive Dashboards to the standard reporting needs of the average user, GoLive consultants understand, build and help you deploy the optimal solution. Our collective experience in the BI area is a true differentiator that works for the benefit of our clients.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a comprehensive business intelligence platform that delivers a full range of analytic and reporting capabilities. Designed for scalability, reliability, and performance, OBIEE delivers contextual, relevant and actionable insight to everyone in an organization, resulting in improved decision-making, better-informed actions, and more efficient business processes.
Oracle also provides the industry’s only multi-sourced BI applications, as well as market-leading performance management applications that are powered by this BI platform.
OBIEE 11g – Installation and Deployment Installation package options:
- Quick Install – for Development, Test and Prototype environments
- Enterprise Install – for UAT and Production environments
- Implement BI environment
- BI environment is installed according to best practices
- BI environment is aligned with your corporate security guidelines.
- BI environment is optimized and configured to support your usage patterns and workload.
- BI environment scaled to meet business needs
- Fine-tuned to maximized hardware utilization
- BI environment setup to meet your system availability SLAs
Deliverables: GoLiveSystems’ Senior BI Consultant(s) work closely with and as a part of your team to achieve your objectives: Pre-Implementation:
- Meet to define and document your goals and needs
- High level understanding into usage patterns, workload etc.
- Ensure correct version of Oracle BI components are available and ready
- All prerequisite technology components are in place
- Work with your team and finalize preparedness
- Finalize on an Oracle BI topology
- Install OBIEE 11g
- Work with Web Administrator to integrate OBIEE environment with your webserver.
- Work with security administrators to integrate OBIEE environment into your corporate security for authentication.
- Setup load balancing and high availability
- Configure out-of-box environment parameters as defined
- Documentation – step-by-step installation procedure and configurations
- Train systems management staff on routine systems management procedures.
- Direction on application deployment and life-cycle management.