Oracle BI 11g Application Performance Package
BI Application performance is imperative to the overall success of any BI initiative!
Performance issues can render your BI application ineffective: not being able to achieve your organization’s needs with slow running systems, decreasing end user buy-in, exhausting your resources.
With the correct level of know-how and experience identifying root cause issues can be straightforward. GoLiveSystems, Inc. is specialized in Oracle BI Application performance; we present a low cost and high value solution for your BI Application offering our skills in Oracle BI and Data platforms.
- Achieve Dashboard and Query performance that meet or exceed your “response time” SLAs
- Increase end-user satisfaction and adoption
- Reduction of support and administrative costs due to increased user adoption
- Maximize BI infrastructure utilization
- Ensure the long-term health of your OBIEE platform by adhering to industry best practices
Deliverables: The GoLive Systems, Inc. Senior BI Architect works with your team to deliver the “Application Performance Optimization” Report Analysis would cover the following topics:
- Review the hardware requirements and deployment architecture of the OBIEE environment
- Assessment of the usage and workload patterns against the recommended configurations for each OBIEE component.
- Provide recommendations on load balancing and high availability solutions.
- Review OBIEE repository configuration for application performance best practices: keys and joins, connection pools, BMM layer Model construction, customization, calculations, hierarchies etc.
- Review Initialization blocks and variables configuration.
- Analyze slow performing reports for SQL execution and performance.
- Overall cache strategy and caching options configurations.
- Review of OBIEE report scheduling.
- Identification of aggregation opportunities and other performance improving schema enhancement techniques.
- Review of application security and personalization for performance bottlenecks.
- Review Data model and table structures.
- Review Database indexing – use of B-tree and bit-mapped indexes – and database statistics collection.
- Review Database initialization parameters.
- Identify opportunities and provide guidelines on Database table partitioning.
- Explore data compression and parallel query execution techniques for performance improvements.
Oracle University Training
GoLiveSystems’ recommends that administrators and developers get certified in Oracle Application and technologies attend training offered by Oracle University. Courses are offered in various formats at various locations worldwide.
Pease visit the Oracle University site at http://education.oracle.com to learn more.
On Site/Off Site Training Services
GoLiveSystems’ Performance Management Training Center located at the First Canadian Place downtown office offers courses in all the EPM and OBIEE applications.
Our courses are created and delivered by experienced Training Consultants with many years of applied EPM experience. Our primary goal is to get users comfortable using the applications quickly.
Courses currently offered:
- Oracle Hyperion Planning Quickstart
- Oracle Essbase Quickstart
- Oracle Smartview Quickstart
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management Quickstart
- Oracle Financial Reporting Quickstart
- OBIEE PowerUser Quickstart
- OBIEE Admin Quickstart
Virtual Classroom Training Services
GoLiveSystems’ Performance Management Training Center also offers global virtual class-room training for all courses offered in our classroom training format.
Customized Training (On-Site)
GoLiveSystems believes that end-users achieve maximum value from application training when the course materials and exercises are based on the customers’ own EPM applications. With this in mind GoLiveSystems Training Consultants work with you to prepare customized training classes and training materials. Customized IT System Administrator and Planning Administrator training is also delivered.