Do you feel there is more your organization can benefit from your EPM Application(s)?
GoLiveSystems is here to help; we will review your existing solutions, expectations and plans. Then we document gaps and deficiencies in your existing solution(s). Our Business Solution Review experts provide a detailed roadmap to close these gaps and deficiencies in your applications or processes. Next we work with you and your team to implement the recommendations as per the roadmap.
EPM Health Check
EPM applications and databases grow over time. It is quite possible that you and you end-users are noticing degraded performance when using the applications.
GoLiveSystems application tuning and optimization experts work with you to review and identify areas that need attention to achieve optimal performance. We quickly develop and present you with a roadmap of the activities and then help implement the suggestions in a controlled and auditable sequence of activities. Performance improvement is immediately achieved and noticed.
BI Analytics Health Check
BI Application performance consistency is imperative to the overall success of any BI initiative!
Performance issues can render your BI application ineffective: not being able to achieve your organization’s needs with slow running systems, decreasing end user buy-in, exhausting your resources.
With the correct level of know-how and experience identifying root cause issues can be straightforward. GoLiveSystems, Inc. is specialized in Oracle BI Application performance; we present a low cost and high value solution for your BI Application offering our skills in Oracle BI and Data platforms.
- Achieve Dashboard and Query performance that meet or exceed your “response time” SLAs
- Increase end-user satisfaction and adoption
- Reduction of support and administrative costs due to increased user adoption
- Maximize BI infrastructure utilization
- Ensure the long-term health of your OBIEE platform by adhering to industry best practices
Deliverables: The GoLive Systems, Inc. Senior BI Architect works with your team to deliver the “Application Performance Optimization” Report Analysis would cover the following topics:
- Review the hardware requirements and deployment architecture of the OBIEE environment
- Assessment of the usage and workload patterns against the recommended configurations for each OBIEE component.
- Provide recommendations on load balancing and high availability solutions.
- Review OBIEE repository configuration for application performance best practices: keys and joins, connection pools, BMM layer Model construction, customization, calculations, hierarchies etc.
- Review Initialization blocks and variables configuration.
- Analyze slow performing reports for SQL execution and performance.
- Overall cache strategy and caching options configurations.
- Review of OBIEE report scheduling.
- Identification of aggregation opportunities and other performance improving schema enhancement techniques.
- Review of application security and personalization for performance bottlenecks.
- Review Data model and table structures.
- Review Database indexing – use of B-tree and bit-mapped indexes – and database statistics collection.
- Review Database initialization parameters.
- Identify opportunities and provide guidelines on Database table partitioning.
- Explore data compression and parallel query execution techniques for performance improvements.
GoLiveSystems offers to extend and enhance your existing EPM, Essbase and OBIEE/OAC on-premise and cloud applications. As your business and functional requirements change it is necessary to enhance your application(s) with new functionality. It might be for leveraging new features in the latest versions or to address specific pain points for the end-user. Our accomplished consultants will work with you to identify and accomplish this task quickly and in the most cost effective manner.