BI Application performance is imperative to the overall success of any BI initiative!
Performance issues can render your BI application ineffective: not being able to achieve your organization’s needs with slow running systems, decreasing end user buy-in, exhausting your resources.
With the correct level of know-how and experience identifying root cause issues can be straightforward. GoLiveSystems, Inc. is specialized in Oracle BI Application performance; we present a low cost and high value solution for your BI Application offering our skills in Oracle BI and Data platforms.
- Achieve Dashboard and Query performance that meet or exceed your “response time” SLAs
- Increase end-user satisfaction and adoption
- Reduction of support and administrative costs due to increased user adoption
- Maximize BI infrastructure utilization
- Ensure the long-term health of your OBIEE platform by adhering to industry best practices
Deliverables: The GoLive Systems, Inc. Senior BI Architect works with your team to deliver the “Application Performance Optimization” Report Analysis would cover the following topics:
- Review the hardware requirements and deployment architecture of the OBIEE environment
- Assessment of the usage and workload patterns against the recommended configurations for each OBIEE component.
- Provide recommendations on load balancing and high availability solutions.
- Review OBIEE repository configuration for application performance best practices: keys and joins, connection pools, BMM layer Model construction, customization, calculations, hierarchies etc.
- Review Initialization blocks and variables configuration.
- Analyze slow performing reports for SQL execution and performance.
- Overall cache strategy and caching options configurations.
- Review of OBIEE report scheduling.
- Identification of aggregation opportunities and other performance improving schema enhancement techniques.
- Review of application security and personalization for performance bottlenecks.
- Review Data model and table structures.
- Review Database indexing – use of B-tree and bit-mapped indexes – and database statistics collection.
- Review Database initialization parameters.
- Identify opportunities and provide guidelines on Database table partitioning.
- Explore data compression and parallel query execution techniques for performance improvements.